Monday, March 5, 2012

Still thoughts...

As I lay here with my daughter sleeping oh so soundly on me (really the only way she sleeps good during the day) I am forced to reflect in the silence of our home.


I am feeling guilty for how crabby I have been all day, and I can't even tell you why I have been crabby, because I have no clue! I wish I could've snapped out of it so I could've enjoyed some time with my husband (who was gone all weekend)

 I am also continuing to remind myself of what life is all about. I mean the nitty gritty stuff, the sole of our existance. It's most certainly not the day to day stuff I stress about. It is bigger than that, so much bigger! However, we do have a choice in what we do with the small moments of each day. Those things build up who we are and what we will become. I just wish that could ring louder in my ear when I get all caught up in the day to day stuff and remind me what I should refocus my attention on!

If we ever stop learning or desiring to grow, that is when we should fear for ourselves. Instead, let us try our little hearts out each day to be more like Him, and live how we know we should.

No comments:

Post a Comment