Thursday, December 2, 2010

The first day of the rest of my life...

I had a wonderful birthday week and feel so loved by so many people who made an effort to make me feel special! Thanks to those of you who did :) A special thqnks to my mom who always puts herself last and  others first! She is so loving, kind, loyal, encouraging and just plain hilarious! I am truly blessed by her more than she will ever know :) Hopefully someday I can be half the person she is...

Oatmeal masks with Mom on my Birthday


Today I am starting P90x with a great person who I know will keep me accountable! (and I may be able to offer a few laughs in return as she watches me to the workouts) so here it goes...I am serious about doing it 100% and NO CHEATING! Results here we come! I will keep you posted on the progress! Its time to kick it in to full gear and quit being so unhappy with myself!
Thats all for now! Ill let you know just how sore my body is tomorrow!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment