Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I said I was done...

After another bad (but may in fact be the worst) night of this job + some alarming realizations about some situations around me, lets just say I had some major fume to blow of.

*[Hint of one of the negative occurrences of the night @ work, I got peed on...all over...by a pre-school aged kid. ON PURPOSE. because he/she could not handle being told NO]

After ranting to none other than my lovely mother and husband, I decided to do my previously planned P90X 75 minute workout at 12:30 am. And it was just what I needed! A lot of hard work and concentration on things other than my problems {most menial in the grand scheme of things} And here it is, now 1:40 and I should be excited to shower and curl into bed with my puppy and man, but I just feel so energized!

Thank you God for creating exercise and for those around me for keeping me on board with this! Day 6. Its hard hard hard, but so rewarding when my muscles are almost to sore to go up the stairs the next day :) Then I know I really did do something to work those muscles!

I am going to force myself to go start the process of this thing called *sleep.* Unfortunately the meaning has become so twisted and abnormal lately due to my array of shifts, but I guess I should be grateful that tonight is a night to sleep AT NIGHT!

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment