Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh may!

I LOVE May... It is such a wonderful month! The air is warm and anticipation/ planning is in full swing for the summer months ahead!

So far, we have had a great month, with a few adventures yet to come in the next couple weeks!

It started off being able to celebrate little Adrians first birthday! What an adorable Dr. Seuss party! Fitting, for such a wonderful little boy!

The dad's and their little ones :)
Addie, attempting to nap at the party!
We journeyed down to Algona, IA (where Sam grew up) to go to his little sister Haley's Graduation party! Although little Addie was still sick :( she was a trooper and we had a lot of fun seeing family/ friends and celebrating Haley's graduation! It was fun to have the newest little cousins together as well as have most of Sam's extended family meet Addie for the first time!

And then, the next day, I got to celebrate my first technical mothers day! My wish for the day was to cherish every moment I had with Addie. We slept in, and skipped church because Addie was still feeling under the weather. This meant extra cuddling and lovin for us! I also got cancelled from work due to low census, so that meant even more time enjoying the beautiful weather with my family! All in all, I felt very loved, appreciated, and soaked up every moment of the day!


We have enjoyed starting to move up to 3-6 month clothes! There are so many cute summer outfits that Addie and I are stoked to have her wear! Although, I think she may be slightly more excited about the fact that she can almost sit up on her own, and her BFF sophie. 


Addie has had a fun time accompanying me to the youth ministry Sam leads at our church for the last few months. However, a couple weeks she has gotten to join our group of 8th grade girls during small group time! She has loved the girl talk, and tried hard not to be too much of a distraction!


Bring on the rest of May and a fun trip with the girls to Duluth planned for this next weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment