Monday, May 14, 2012

Torn...

I am frequently torn…

between the creative, go with the flow and spontaneous side of me, and the organized, safe and simple one.
between wanting to be UBER productive, and desiring to seize the moment.
between being upfront about things, and being passive aggressive.
between seeing everyone's point of view, and standing strong on what I think.
between wanting to please everyone around me and doing what I want.

Sound like 2 different people? Nope, it's just one. Its me. And no, I am not bi polar! I am simply realizing that I have many different sides to myself that are brought out in different stages, situations and relationships. The tricky part, finding a balance to make up the general sum of who I am! Yep, I am still working on that one. Please help me if I ever stop :)




No comments:

Post a Comment