Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall

As much as I am in love with the sun, the heat, and the bliss of summer... I do have to admit that I am a little bit excited for what the fall will bring. Such as:


  • More crocheting projects (that can actually be used)
  • Clarity with my job situations (Hopefully!)
  • Sweaters and sweatshirts
  • Warm Starbucks coffee 
  • Trips to Stillwater with Tiff
  • To get a grip on how youth ministry will ACTUALLY work at SOV:) (and to build relationships with the students and leaders!)
  • Sweatpants
  • Being able to take Theo on longer walks where he doesnt over heat
  • Being able to run in a comfortable climate
  • Football games
  • Our trip to Duluth
  • Darker hair that will not fade with the sun!


I already feel like I'm "cheating on summer" by thinking these things, but what the heck, I guess I cant deny that fall is NOT so bad ;)

Adios <3

No comments:

Post a Comment