Sunday, August 1, 2010

green paint

So I enlisted sam into helping me paint the entryway as well as the stairs going up to the main level solely for  the reason of tolerating this town home for another year. I could not stand the white walls down there any longer. Hopefully the paint will make it a little more tolerable and the dirt will show a little less. Its so hard to rent for all these years when you are so anxious to just BUY! However, hopefully in a year (or less) we will have all our finances in a great place to buy! in the meantime I guess we have to live by my frugal husbands motto: "live like no one wants to now and we can live like no one can later." Easier said than done for a girl like myself! In the long run though, i think he has a point.

I think we are finally starting to enjoy life without the stressors of school and being newlyweds...Its kind of nice.

all that to say.... nothing interesting is going on, and it is kind of nice for once!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment