Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Slumberland

So as I traveled with my friend Genette to buy some furniture for her new place, we encountered the most dorky/ heart warming "sales man." It was not only entertaining to chat with him, but so ever refreshing to see such an innocent and glowing perspective on life (even at slumberland). It was so cute, and according to him, he "has a lifetime friend now!" Anyways, it was just very pleasant to be around someone with such a light hearted and innocent approach to life. I don't think words can describe him! All we could do was smile. real big :)

I am so pleased to be a part of Sam's new career path as a youth director. It is such an uplifting journey filled with some pretty amazing people at the church. I cant wait to start building lasting relationships with all the students there. We are truly blessed to be where we are. The future excites me. I am not sure where it will go, but i know that it will be promising!

5 years ago, I never would have guessed that I would be where I am now. I always hoped my life would be put back together again and I would someday find peace and happiness in non destructive things. Who would have thought that I would have been given the love, support and tools to actually get here? Im sure everyone I grew up with would be surprised. Our God is good and faithful when we follow Him.

The phrase thats on my mind (and soon hopefully on me) is: Saved by Grace

We all are.

Adios<@

1 comment:

  1. Sister, you are such an encouraging spirit! Your testimony is so beautiful and I cannot tell you how proud of you I am. Your life brings hope to mine.

    ReplyDelete